[mpeg2] Re: Could someone give a hint what is wrong with this mpg?

Ralph,

I'm sure the standard will shed some light on this, but this isn't a
public document (even guessing in which of the nine parts of the
standard it is would be a job on its own) It's rather expensive too.

So, how do we get this information? Is it legal to reproduce the
parameter stuff in a web document?

Especially combining parameters (for example resolution and aspect
ration are dependent, at least in the windows app) are giving me trouble
  and I have the feeling that some insight on the meaning of parameters
would help a lot.

--
Marcel van der Boom
HS-Development BV