[mpeg2] Re: created mpeg file is not getting played

hi

i tried on linux so it is saying that it is not valid
mpeg1 file...

One thing while capturing data i have connected only
video cable no audio...

so is it ok???

what r possible things to happen this???

Thanks in advance
nimeesh

 --- Frank Rosengart <rosengart@convergence.de> wrote:
> nimeesh patel wrote:
> > hi
> >
> > I compiled the modules successfully..
> > While installation i provied only bitrate as
> 2500000
> > and all other arguments as default..
> >
> > so after that
> > cat /dev/video >kfir.mpg
> > creating the some file but when i tried to play
> that
> > file in windows media player , it is giving me
> error
> > as
> > "An invalid media type was specified."
>
> Please ask Microsoft why the don't include an MPEG-2
> codec in their
> Mediaplayer by default. We live in 2002.
>

> I recommend mplayer for Linux.
>
> #frank

Want to sell your car? advertise on Yahoo Autos Classifieds. It's Free!!
       visit http://in.autos.yahoo.com

Home | Main Index | Thread Index