[vdr] dynamic plugin system for extension?

Hi Klaus,

your vdr project grows and many people developed extensions.
For example the DVD and the MP3 players. I think a VideoCD extension will follow.
What do you think about a dynamic loader for these extensions?
I do not like these comparisons. But xine for example use a mechanims which looks for input plugins at startup.

Tim

--
                \\\///
  Tim Lapawa    (o  -)   tim@lapawa.net