[vdr] Problems with play-ac3 for Soundblaster Live with VDR

Hi,

I have trouble to get my soundblaster Live running with VDR.

If I use the play-ac3 Tool from the creative open-source driver for
itself. It runs. I can play AC3 Streams from File, and via cat from STDIN.

But if I use it with VDR, the system hangs, a ps shows only a
play-ac3 <defunct>

I am using currently:

- DVB-driver (current snapshot from CVS)
- VDR 0.95
- Soundbloaster emu10k1 from Creative (CVS-Snap)
- The as1 patch from Andreas for the Sound-delays (but I tried without too)
- Linux 2.4.6

- Command Syntax for VDR:   vdr -a 'play-ac3 -'

Has anybody a good Idea, what this problem might be

TIA

Home | Main Index | Thread Index