[vdr] a lot of zero size files (was: Re: Re: vdr[3330]: ERROR: can't record MPEG1!

Usenet-372111@zocki.toppoint.de(Rainer Zocholl)  20.09.01 20:30

>Currently vdr tries to record the monday timers.
>and find one second later, that this is done...
>(see previous mail)

>Any hints?

Yes. :-)

use:
make REMOTE=LIRC

when using &

But:

The effect why VDR is trying to record mondays timers on thursday
and seems to realize this record is done one second later
is still funny.

The system time was right.

BTW:
Is there a way to place the REMOTE=LIRC into the environment
so Makefile will use this as default? :-)

(I have a script that makes me a new version and is taking
REMOTE=LIRC into account, but in a redo..)

Home | Main Index | Thread Index