[vdr] Re: vdr[3330]: ERROR: can't record MPEG1! - possible cause

Andreas.Schultz@eastlink.de(Andreas Schultz)  23.09.01 13:25

Once upon a time Andreas Schultz shaped the electrons to say...

>Hi.

>Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

>[...]

>> Channel switching still hangs. The first switch works (as it did
>> before this latest fix), but the second one hangs and I have to
>> 'kill -9' VDR.

>Strange, i'm using it here right now and everything is fine, except
>that the 09-22 CVS driver i just tried, doesn't work. 09-18 is OK.

Had the same effect (vdr did not work with 0922)
Solution:
Apply the API patch Klaus mailed yesterday in the channel switching thread.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index