[vdr] Re: DVD Language

Am 26.9.2001 um 16:45 schrieb Andreas Schultz:

> You could also try to enable DVDDEBUG in dvbapi.c and send me the
> output, in the hope that this might help to determine whats going wrong.
> I has a quick look at the source and nothing jump out at me as the
> probable cause.

Whoops, i think it's my fault. After a few tests i know whats happening.
Language during replay takes now a long time (almost 10 seconds).
I switched the language, after 5 seconds nothing happens. I switched the
language again and after another 5 seconds it switched to german and 5
seconds later it switched to englisch again.

Ciao, Thomas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index