[vdr] Re: DVD, MP3 and LCD???

Am 28.09.2001 13:02:39, schrieb "Matthias Queisler" <webmaster@internettest.de>:

>- how to patch vdr to support LCD and MP3?? When I try to patch the vdr 0.96
>with the lcd and then mp3 and vice versa it doesn't work. Any suggestion?

Maybe you try the "all-in-one"-patch from "Elchi": http://www.people.freenet.de/elchi/vdr-
0.96.diff.gz
It includes the LCD-Patch from Matthias and Chris' MP3 and 'Beauty'-Patches, you may have to
change the paths in mp3.c because they are different from Chris' original setup.
There is also another patch with a few optical changes (blue OSD-background, other colors for
the event-info) and the color-keys mapped to Recordings/EPG/DVD/Timers while normal
viewing and small changes in the mp3-replay: http://www.people.freenet.de/elchi/vdr-0.96-
ELCHI.diff.gz
More info can be found at http://www.dvbforum.de in the "Linux-DVB"-Area.

Greetings,  Marcus