Von: Patrick GUENEAU [mailto:pgueneau@wanadoo.fr]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 2. Oktober 2001 10:21
An: vdr@linuxtv.org
Betreff: [vdr] rev 2.1 card video connector

I know this has been discussed here in the past.

But i can't find a real answer for this question :

what kind of output is available on new rev 2.1 cards ?

It seems to be a special mini-din connector.

- can we plug a s-video (Y/C) in it ; what about sound connection in
that case ?

- is there any adapter included or available as an option for Y/C or RGB
+ Audio ?
  (like the one found on DXR3/H+/Netstream cards)

Thanks

Patrick.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index