[vdr] Re: Video Disk Recorder version 0.96

> I agree.. More setup options make the program more flexible without
> recompiling or restarting. Maybe we can group setup-options into
> sub-menus.
> Like LNB-setup, file-options, EPG-options.... etc.

> BTW: What about skins?? maybe make it look like LCARS-System... (I love
> StarTrek)

Is this realy important ?

I think - if anyone can provide a patch for this - and Klaus only have to implement the Patch - itīs ok...

But i dont think klaus is very happy about this Idea......
In this Point i agree with Klaus - this are nice things - but realy not important.

There are other Things wich are much more important...

Axel

Home | Main Index | Thread Index