[vdr] Re: Video Disk Recorder version 0.96

"Koch, Steffen" wrote:

> I agree.. More setup options make the program more flexible without
> recompiling or restarting. Maybe we can group setup-options into sub-menus.
> Like LNB-setup, file-options, EPG-options.... etc.

I already have received patches that do things like that, but I don't
like the way they did it. Since this is IMHO an *VERY* low priority thing,
I'm not doing anything in that areay right now.

> BTW: What about skins?? maybe make it look like LCARS-System... (I love
> StarTrek)

I love ST, too, but core functionality comes first, then immediately comes
stability, then several other things I can't remember at the very moment,
and then (maybe) come "skins" (IMHO).

Klaus