[vdr] Re: Programm VDR over Web

Axel Gruber schrieb:

> > The big advantage of this is, you don't an internetconnection, if you
> > have one, you can programm your vdr from remote, yes this is with
> > tvtv.de also possible, but so i can programm the webinterface how i
> > want, without advertisement and any other things.
>
> This would be also a cool idea for stearing the VDR from a "WEB-PAD" or a Laptop with Wireless-Lan :-)
>
> CU

This is exactly what I do (unfortunatly just LAN not wireless yet)

Sorry, I currently don`t have the time to follow the list dayly.
Some months ago i mentioned in the list that i do have such a web interface.
There was not too much response and it didn`t work for all people I sent the scripts.

Since then there were quite some improvements, but it`s far from finished.
But:
  I use it on a dayly basis about three months now.

I use a shedule sorted by priority
and another one in chronological order in which programs I might want to see are highlighted and the ones I probably don`t want to see are only printed in light gray -> very quick overview possible.

My focus is not on handling vdr but on a good fast overview of the TV shedule including reminders and vdr programming.
The script rates every program depending on keywords. These don`t have to be specified in a config file but are learend easily and continuosly via rating buttons in the web-page (which of course then
results in a config file ;-).
There is also the possibility to program high rated programs automatically (similar to the master timer), but only if one doesn`t check the shedule in time.

If there is enough interest I will set up a website.
Are there brave alpha-testers?
Who started this thread? Maybe, you want to join me developing this further.

My time is extremly limited until 14.10.01, but I do what I can in helping in this topic.

Greetings

  Michael

Home | Main Index | Thread Index