[vdr] Re: Programm VDR over Web

On Monday,  1. October 2001 22:20, you wrote:
> Guido Fiala wrote:
>
> > He want's to click around in some program guide (may it be tvtv) at his
> > office PC or some public-access web terminal from anywhere in the world
> > and then press a button at that webpage, a user@host & password box
> > appears, you enter the necessary information to log into your vdr-box at
> > home (which is online via flatrate), and your VDR gets programmed.
>
> I wonder if anybody has even tried epg2timers as it is. ;-)

You are right ;-) but i do not use tvtv for now, using master-timer is more
interesting to me for that part (but depends on the mostly incomplete EPG)

The remote login method i intended to be an "additional" feature to interfere
directly with vdr. Of course you can still ssh into your machine and start a
telnet-session to do so...

BTW, how about MHP? As it's supposed to be _the_ standard for next generation
boxes.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index