[vdr] Re: new channels for cable

> -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
> Von: Koch, Steffen [mailto:steffen.koch@sphinx-elektronik.de]
> Gesendet: Donnerstag, 4. Oktober 2001 08:33
> An: 'vdr@linuxtv.org'
> Betreff: [vdr] Re: new channels for cable
>

> where to get?

http://hesdvb.sf.net/DTV-1.2.0.tar.gz

Sorry, I've had a look into the documentation...there is nothing said about
the feature of generating 'channel.conf'-format files. Use 'dtv_scan -h' for
a complete (and updated) feature list. Please notice that it is NOT possible
to scan the NVOD/Superdom/F1 settings, as well as settings of channels
currently not transmitting streams, with dtv_scan, because 'dtv', which it
was written for, does not need these values to tune correctly.

Regards,

Rolf

Home | Main Index | Thread Index