[vdr] Re: VDR Recording Problems

nisele@t-online.de(Nikolaus Isele)  04.10.01 11:26

Once upon a time Nikolaus Isele shaped the electrons to say...

>Hi,

>I've installed VDR 0.96 yesterday with Hubertus Sandmanns Manual. (VDR
>0.96, Drivers from 03.10.01, and lirc 0.6.3)

>Everything works fine, but if I stat a recording, the VDR restarts
>again, and again.

Did it ever work before?

Does this happen on both cards or only on the second card?

Did you try to disable the second card for VDR?

Does this happen on all channels?

How do you get the antenna signals?

Did you try to record "h" horizontal polarized (ARD or so) too?

Did you try to watch the channel, that should be recorded  on
the other card?

Can you record channel "Colourbars" ?

>I tryed killall vdr, and reboot the Machine, and after this reboot,
>VDR restarts are not fixed, because it reboot again continously.
>I killed again vdr via killall vdr,

killall runvdr vdr

might work better.

>and recompiled it with make clean,
>and make REMOTE=LIRC.
>But the Problem is the same like before.
>What did i wrong?

>My System:

>P3 1Ghz @ 750Mhz

How/why did you make this?