[vdr] Re: New release of the MP3 extention

> > did you allready think about mplayer <-> VDR ?
>
> Not much. And so far I don't have an idea how to do this in VDR.
> The structure of VDR doesn't allows easy release of the dvb devices at
> runtime. So much things to watch (timers, EIT scanner).

How does VDR handle it when replaying DVDs ? Then also at least one card is
occupied and can't be used for timers or EIT !?
And VDR's own playback is the same ?

Maybe one could integrate mplayer this way and "fool" vdr that it's playing
DVD at the moment ... Or Klaus could implement something that gives one card
free for another application until it ends - or something ...

Just some ideas !

Martin.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index