[vdr] Re: AW: Re: Channelslist

At 13:12 05.10.2001 +0200, you wrote:
> > Hi,
> > this Channellist is very buggy, the PW Channels won't work, etc. ....
>
>Look at www.lyngsat.com
>
>There is no channel-list - but all Channels with Symbolrate, freq, PID and
>the PNR - so you can build your own channel-list.
>
>I know this is work - but this site is realy uptodate !

Hm, I'm a little lost.
Let's take "Neun Live" (I don't know what kind of program this is, but it's
new and missing in my channels.conf).
The Frequency: 10936
Polarization: V
Name: Neun Live
Symbol Rate: guessed 27500 as usual,
but what about the rest? How do I know the VPID, APID, TPID and the
Programnumber. And whats that programnumber at all?

Neun Live:10936:V:0:27500:???:???:0:1:???

Cya,
Markus

>CU

Home | Main Index | Thread Index