[vdr] Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: SECA Support

Am 07.10.2001 16:42:20, schrieb Matthias Fechner <idefix@fechner.net>:

>> I have two cards... A old Version v?.? (first Rev.) and a 2.1.
>> The CI are on the second 2.1 card.
>
>Than it is working, you have the problem with one DVB-Card only.

To be exact here.. it has nothing to do with the number of cards. The important thing is
that the card with the CI is not used as primary/for replay. I sometimes change my
'primary'-setting because the second card is connected to a 2.4GHz radio-transmission-
system and after replaying I have to reload the drivers to be able to watch all encrypted
channels again. In the normal config all works fine.

Greetings,  Marcus

Home | Main Index | Thread Index