[vdr] Re: Record RADIO With vdr

>>I have tryed it now - but it donīt work here for me....
>>VDR donīt record anything...
>>  7 23:48:35 tvserver vdr[3796]: confirm: Aufzeichnung beenden?

> I don't think that 8191 is a valid pid with video-data. But if you use a
> valid pid (just find a
> TV-channel on the same transponder and use its vpid) you can at least
> record the video
> with the sound you want.. of course a radio-recording needs lots of space
> then. But you
> can now demux the stuff and convert the sound to mp3 or another format.
> For example, I tried it with:

> Hit-Radio ANTENNE:12148:h:0:27500:511:320:0:0:168

> 511 is the Video-PID of 'Via - Schöner Reisen' and with this setting I
> could record the
> sound of Hit-Radio Antenne with the picture of Via.
> I have not yet checked, but I think there are no radio-stations alone on a
> transponder
> without tv-station, so it should always be possible to find a valid vpid
> for recording.

Sure youīr right... !

I thought thatīs not possible to use "any" pid - because the VDR check the recorded Signal....

Sure - Every Audio-PID could have a valide VIDEO-PID.
But i donīt like the idea to record a AUdio-Channel with a data-Rate of 192kb/S and get garbage  of 2,9mbit/s.......

If you think about how much Audio-Material you can record on 800GB :-))) - thatīs realy nice ...

CU

Axel

Home | Main Index | Thread Index