[vdr] Re: Scart-Adapter on J2

On Sat, Oct 06, 2001 at 07:23:36PM +0200, Nikolaus Isele wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i want to build me an Scart Interface with the J2 Connector on my DVB-s. I
> have dowloaded a constuction sheet from the VDR Fan Page.
> On the +5V Pin is Zig-Zag line with "47E" as description. What did this
> mean?

"47E" is 47 Ohm  and is called Austastung (should over a 75 Ohm impedanz
cable for RGB and FBAS for Sync).

BTW: What's about pin number 9 ... it's labled as `Not Connected'
on http://www.lindy.cc/local/LinuxDVB.nsf/e95ed8396fac68cfc1256a010064762b/f50a46f693a7e5b6c1256a0300654f91?OpenDocument

... nevertheless this could be 12V AV Signal for replaying (Video status)
over a 1 KOhm resistor, couldn't it? (This was supposed by looking onto
the card where I see a connection to pin number 9).  Are there some information
about that?

         Werner

Home | Main Index | Thread Index