[vdr] MP3 extention: release 8 available

Hi,
I'm proud to announce a new release of my MP3 extention for VDR.
This release includes major improvements!

News:
-Playlist editor completed
-Directory browser which allows to play individual files and
whole directories (even recursivly)
-Allows multiple source for your MP3 files, even removable media
(CDROM) which can be mounted/unmounted/ejected at runtime.
-Removed the need of a 'files' and a 'lists' directory.

NOTE: the configuration and the on disk organisation of the files
has completely changed since last release. Please read the
documentation on my homepage carefully if upgrading from a
previous release!

Please refer to my homepage for download and install
instructions.

I would like to encourage everyone to give feedback (bugs,
wishes, suggestions, etc). From my point of view the MP3
extention is nearly finished. So this may be the time to add some
of your ideas.

CU

--
Stefan Huelswitt