[vdr] Making little DVD on CD?

Hello,

is it possible to make mini DVD from the VDR recording?

I have received the following:

Friday october 12th at 19h00 in TRACKS program on ARTE, European
television. To see the other side of this 4th Vertigo: during 3 days the
production team was part of the event: interviews, pictures and some of
the
best moments from these 3 days....

Don't miss it!!!

Do I have to make UDF writing, create video or audio directories, or???

Will the result be playable on a normal DVD, on a "normal PC DVD
player", under Mac OS 9 or Mac OS X?

Is it possible to make chapter?

I now that it could be played with some PC players, but I would like
to really make a pseudo DVD :-))

Thanks you very much,

	Grégoire
http://ulima.unil.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:greg@ulima.unil.ch