Von: Stephan Schreiber [mailto:stephan@sschreiber.de]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 10. Oktober 2001 22:43
An: vdr@linuxtv.org
Betreff: [vdr] AW: Dolby Digital

Hi,

don't buy an SB Live. It's ok if you have a spare one, but the WinFast is
cheaper and better if you are about to buy one.
You'll find everything you need to know at
http://www.linuxdvb.tv/documentation/ac3sound.html .
Don't experiment too much with different solutions, you'll get grey hair
from it....

Cheers
Stephan

Home | Main Index | Thread Index