[vdr] Re: MP3 extension: release 8 available

Hello there,

due to a movement, I currently only have Internet on my server which is still in the old flat. I'm getting my new Internet Account Oct 23rd.
I will check for new patches and mix them into my collection then, and after that I'll prepare the patch-pack.
Sorry for the delay, but TERRORKOM ;(((

Someone asked about the Favourites-Patch:
My favourites-patch gives the possibility to save favourite channels in an extra file named favourites.conf .
It is indiced by Favourite-Number and Channel-Name (Channel-Numbers would have been to unsafe, because movement of one channel in the channel list would screw up the whole favourites list), and can be also grouped. You can decide whether the Ch+/CH- Buttons switch CHANNELS or FAVOURITES. Management is somewhat easy, too, because adding a new favourite just pops up a slightly modified channel select list.

Greets,
Sascha Volkenandt

Home | Main Index | Thread Index