[vdr] Re: MP3 extention: release 8 available

>> There are also "clicks" if the OSD is updated.

> With the progress window open or ony with the big menu?

Yes... - here same...
I donīt think that itīs the CPU-Load (i have tesed it (only 30% during Playback)

Another great thing for MP3extention woud be to use the LCDpatch - so Songname and Progress will be displayed.

What also would be cool: Progress and Song-Title (as it is at the moment) and if you press a specific buttion you will
get the Playlist in List-Format (like Channel-List) and can directly switch to a song in this list...

(donīt know if this is possible) but it would be cool :-)

CU

Home | Main Index | Thread Index