[vdr] Re: MP3 extention: release 8 available

On 15 Oct 2001 Axel Gruber <axelgruber3@gmx.de> wrote:
>>> There are also "clicks" if the OSD is updated.
>
>> With the progress window open or ony with the big menu?
>
> Yes... - here same...
> I donīt think that itīs the CPU-Load (i have tesed it (only
> 30% during Playback)

I don't think that's the CPU load, too. We have video distortions
during replay with OSD on, and this may be the same with audio
playback. Anyway PCM replay seems not to be as good as I would
wish.

> Another great thing for MP3extention woud be to use the
> LCDpatch - so Songname and Progress will be displayed.

I don't have a LCD, so this is left to someone else.

> What also would be cool: Progress and Song-Title (as it is at
> the moment) and if you press a specific buttion you will
> get the Playlist in List-Format (like Channel-List) and can
> directly switch to a song in this list...

This is on the TODO list.

PS: Could you please break the lines at 78 columns?

--
Stefan Huelswitt
huels@iname.com  | http://home.pages.de/~nathan

Home | Main Index | Thread Index