[vdr] MP3 extention release 9 available

Hi all,
there is a new release of my MP3 extention available. As usual,
please refer to my homepage for download and instructions.

News:
-Now excluding *.m3u files in instant playlists.
-Fixed bug which caused random characters in playlist rename.
-When selecting a new playlist during playback, the playbuffer
 isn't aborted but signaled to load the new list.
-In the browser, when returning from a subdirectory, the position
 in the parent directory is remembered.
-Added some missing translations.
-Added a changes files (mp3.changes).
-Fixed silly typo in mount.sh.example.

There is a diff against release 8 available from the download
dirextory, too.

CU

--
Stefan Huelswitt