[vdr] Re: Pausing a live stream- Timeshifting with tv-out

Perhaps this has been asked bevore, so please forgive me,

but isn't it possible to do time-shifting using a single Dvs-Card and the
Tv-out of
a normal graphics-Card ? (Dvb's cards are a bit expensive...)
(Technically this should work, i think)

Home | Main Index | Thread Index