[vdr] Re: Problems with building

Am 17.10.2001 22:18:03, schrieb Martin Neuditschko <martin.neuditschko@aon.at>:

>> You're using an older version of the driver.
>> Get the latest driver and try again.
>

>Hm, the version of the DVB driver is 0.9.3 and
>the version of the VDR is 0.9.6
>(I had problems with compiling the DVB driver till I
>have installed cdk and changed a line in the Makefile.
>This hint I have got from the linux-dvb ML)
>The DVB driver and tuxzap applications are running normally.
>
>So I think that a module is missing or a path is wrong,
>but I can' t identificate it myself. Maybe I am a very
>new Linux-user)

0.9.3 is not current enough. It may be the latest downloadable driver on linuxtv.org, but
you need a newer (CVS) version. Go to www.linuxdvb.tv and follow the links to the
download-section with the daily CVS-snapshot. Get a snapshot from this month.. that
should do.

Greetings,   Marcus

Home | Main Index | Thread Index