[vdr] Re: AW: Re: Control a 2nd DVB-Card

> This is another way of course. But it is not really a shorter way.
> Perhaps it is possible in later versions of VDR to provide a button to
> change the channel of the second card to the present channel of the
> "Primary" interface.
> It's i idea.

I donīt thing this is so easy - what to do if you have 3 or 4 cards ?

I think the best way is to use different Instances for each card - so you have 2 Primary interfaces...

some Time ago i have asked klaus if itīs possible to integrate a function to reply a record on a other Card (for Recording to a VCR) and he sayed that itīs possible but itīs a lot of work... - he sayed that (if he have enough time) he will implement such a function - but i donīt think itīs in the next weeks :-)

"Die Zeit ist das Feuer in dem wir verbrennen"

Cu

Axel

Home | Main Index | Thread Index