[vdr] Re: AW: Re: Control a 2nd DVB-Card

> Then you have the problem that a free card cannot be used automatically
> for recording. This prevents me to configure two instances, one with 3
> cards and one with 1 card. I have very often the situation of 3
> concurrent recordings, but occassionally I would like to do a second
> replay.

Some Days ago i have asked Klaus again about: "reply on a second card" and he sayed "that today he also need such a function" - so - letīs hope :-))

Sure - i understand you and this problem - but - i can say to you that i also have wishes for VDR (Networkcommunication, Timer-Transfer to other VDRīs, Reply on a other card,..)

But i understand Klaus ! - He is the programmer - and if he donīt use such a function - why should he implemt it...

If anyone can make a patch for such things - ok - but i donīt think itīs possible to appy every wish ....

CU

Axel

Home | Main Index | Thread Index