[vdr] Re: Pausing a live stream- Timeshifting with tv-out

Hi Joachim,

Joachim Koenig wrote:

> It is part of the normal tarball of xine-0.9.2.

Excellent! I've that one ;)

> I found yesterday that there
> is a problem when more than one sound channel is in the vdr file.
> I have a correction for that, but this is not in CVS because the sound
> channel handlng in xine is curently under work.

Should be soon integrated... or?

> I can send the correction
> to you if you need it.

Not quite yet cause my VDR lacks network connection while it's in the
living room, so the ability of xine to play vdr-files is not
just-in-time needed, but good to have that solution available ;)

Maybe I'll send you a request, when my vdr-box is permanently connected
to my LAN _and_ I've the need of multiple sound streams...

Good work!

Seeya, JoKi
--
   MiDeK-Internet Publishing   |   Tel: 06361 21418
       Am Donnersberg 14       |   FAX: 06361 993681

Home | Main Index | Thread Index