[vdr] AW: MPlayer <-> VDR, the second one

hi,

> News:
> -includes directory browser and source selector

The directory browser doesn't work here. In mp3 menu i can't browse DVD- and
CD-drive.
The "/mp3" dir works, but here some dirs with special chars are shown as
empty.
Playing of the whole dir is working fine.
In MPlayer menu i can browse both DVD- and CD-drives after going back to
main menu.

Any hints?

> -black screen problem hopefully solved (feedback please!)

Yes, black screen is gone! Wow!

> As I don't use mplayer myself, I don't have a good example of a
> mplayer.sh. Would please someone be so kind to supply his/her
> script for inclusion in the next release?

Since the browser doesn't work, my mplayer.sh script scans DVD- and CD-Drive
for
avi- and mpgfiles and starts mplayer. If you want this, no problem...

> --
> Stefan Huelswitt
> huels@iname.com  | http://home.pages.de/~nathan

Ciao,