[vdr] Re: AW: MPlayer <-> VDR, the second one

Johannes Feigl wrote:

> you can play it on tv or monitor
>
> mfg Johannes

Hi,

I think he wanted to know if you can use the DVB-S as video and audio
output device. As I see that's the essential problem here - if not an
integration of mplayer in VDR is as a matter of fact useless.

Is it possible? And how must I call mplayer to use the DVB-S as output???
Can somebody please post his mplayer.sh or mail it to Stefan so he can
make it available for download?

cu
Ronnie

Home | Main Index | Thread Index