[vdr] Re: epg2timers version 0.6.

Carsten Koch wrote:

> I just missed the vdr 0.97 VDR release for the contribution
> of epg2timers version 0.6. VDR 0.97 still contains epg2timers 0.5.

Sorry about that, Carsten, but I really wanted to release this new version
today - and I was running out of time...

> Due to this and other reasons, Klaus has decided to unbundle
> the VDR-related tools in the future and make them available under
>
>   ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/pub/people/kls/vdr/Tools

Yea, I guess this will make things more flexible and those who want
to distribute tools for use with VDR would not have to wait for a new
version of VDR any more.

So everybody who has contributed a tool for VDR please let me know if it is
ok if I put their tool into the above FTP directory, separate from the
VDR archive.

Maybe some even prefer to provide their tool on their own webspace. If so,
please let me know and I'll put a link to that location on the VDR homepage.

Klaus