[vdr] Re: Video Disk Recorder version 0.97

right. same problems here. ;(
everything working well with driver from about
beginning of october. (i think 6.10 or so).
but i had the described problems with the
latest drivers.

servus hannes!

Johannes Schoeller
<schoeller@gmx.at>

> On Mon, Oct 22, 2001 at 04:44:57PM +0200, Koch, Steffen wrote:
> > anything from 010921 should do
> > IMO Klaus is using this version...
>
> Well, I have tried it, also with the little patch included on the VDR
> dowload page, BUT it goes very well on the first channel switch (and on
> DVD too), but then I got dvbapi.c errors (if I remember right, something
> like device or resource busy and the panic/error, not able to set pid
> for channel). And as I have read, I am not the only one with that
> problem...
>
> I had wrote to Ralph with that problem report, but didn't receive a
> solution: he is really busy to give us such a great driver, and it's not
> a driver bug as ntuxzap works perfectly for me...
>
> Grégoire
> http://ulima.unil.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:greg@ulima.unil.ch

Home | Main Index | Thread Index