[vdr] Re: Video Disk Recorder version 0.97

Hi,

maybe my problem was discussed over and over again - I wasn't able to find a
solution for my problem:

While playing a DVD audio and video seem to be no longer in sync after half an
hour playing, sometimes directly after starting replay. Is there any fix
availabel for that problem or does noone else have this problem at all?

Best regards,
Jens Hauser

On Sun, 21 Oct 2001 17:39:12 +0200, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

>The new version 0.97 of the Video Disk Recorder project
>is now available at

VDR definitely IS great stuff! I do not have a "normal" video device any
longer ...  ;-)
j.a.m. GmbH
Computer, Systemberatung, Webhosting, Softwareentwicklung
Eschersheimer Landstraße 471
60431 Frankfurt am Main
fon (069) 46 09 88 - 13
fax (069) 46 09 88 - 78