[vdr] Re: Video Disk Recorder version 0.97

Is there a known problem with the OSD "disappearing" after watching a
recording. Disappearing in this case means the the OSD is 1 char in height
and approx. 6-8 chars wide. This is observed on my machine with driver
010921 and newer with VDR0.96 and VDR0.97. I haven't tested with older
drivers. With VDR0.95 everything is fine that way. Not tested with newer
driver upto now. I'll test that in lunch-break.

Steffen

Home | Main Index | Thread Index