[vdr] Re: Video Disk Recorder version 0.97

i have another problem. i use driver version 011006
(i guess not 100% sure), and 2xdvb-s v1.3 with two
ci modules (allcam and aston). VDR 0.96
sometimes it happens that the EPG disappears. (OSD
ist still working, but EPG info only on some channels).
one way to solve this ist to START a reocording. after
i stop it, the EPG is back again (allmost everytime -
about 95%).
don.t know why this happens.

servus hannes!

Johannes Schoeller
<schoeller@gmx.at>

> Is there a known problem with the OSD "disappearing" after watching a
> recording. Disappearing in this case means the the OSD is 1 char in height
> and approx. 6-8 chars wide. This is observed on my machine with driver
> 010921 and newer with VDR0.96 and VDR0.97. I haven't tested with older
> drivers. With VDR0.95 everything is fine that way. Not tested with newer
> driver upto now. I'll test that in lunch-break.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index