[vdr] Re: Video Disk Recorder version 0.97

On Tue, 23 Oct 2001, Koch, Steffen wrote:

> is there a known workaround or planned fix??
>
> > I have seen this several times with 0.96. The workaround is
> > to disable the
> > feature "display the current action while replay" (or however it is
> > called) in the setup menu.

as I said, for me the workaround is to disable the displaying the Symbols
of the current replay mode (e.g. "|>", "||", ">>", "<<", etc)

I just looked up the name of the Setup Option : ShowReplayMode

c ya
        Sergei

         eMail:       Sergei.Haller@math.uni-giessen.de
                -- Mark Twain