[vdr] AW: AW: MPlayer <-> VDR, the second one

On 24 Oct 2001 "Jochen Vieten" <J.Vieten@digital-device.de> wrote:

>>> The "/mp3" dir works, but here some dirs with special chars are shown as
>>> empty.
>
>> What special chars?
>
> It is the ' char.
> Here is the output of the shell:
>
>   sh: -c: line 1: unexpected EOF while looking for matching ´''
>   sh: -c: line 2: syntax error: unexpected end of file

OK, I have to fix this ...

>>> In MPlayer menu i can browse both DVD- and CD-drives after going back to
>>> main menu.
>
>> So you enters MPlayer menu, enters source selector, mount the DVD
>> drive, select the DVD as source. Now you are returned to the
>> MPlayer menu, but it's empty. You leaves the menu and reenters
>> and now the files are shown.
>> Is this happening this way?
>
> Yes, with VDR 0.96 and VDR 0.97.

Strange, directory content is refresh after returning from the
source selector. I have to check this, too.

Or does you use a symlink here? The way to scan the directory
with "find" doesn't likes symlinks.

--
Stefan Huelswitt
huels@iname.com  | http://home.pages.de/~nathan