[vdr] Re: MPlayer <-> VDR, the second one

well ...

i've think about it ...
it is not necessary if we edit the codec.conf -file ...

stefan ... should i mail you the edited codecs.conf for mplayer?
so you only need:
mplayer -vo mpegpes <filename>
it automatic takes what it needs ...

some minutes ago i've tried the latest mplayer-patch ... nice work ...
but it would be better when you end mplayer with the "blue - d" - key on the
remote control then mplayer recieve a sigint (killall mplayer) ...

and ... what about giving the keys (like +, -, p+, p-) with to mplayer like
when you are pressing it on the console?
do you understand ?

what du you think about ?

mfg Johannes