[vdr] AW: DVD sync patch for vdr-0.97

Andreas,

keep on rockin..

It sounds great, especially your plans to implement also SVCD. On saturday I
started using the J2 connector on my GALAXY card to connect it directly to
the RGB inputs of my TV set (an old LOEWE contur 63, about 12(?) years old.
I couldn't believe that the picture could be that good. But I have to trim
the colors a little bit down. Otherwise it's too good.

For the SVCD's I use the ATI rage 128 (very cheap) card with video out. But
that is really bad compared against the RGB output of the DVD-S card.

Also, hau rein!
Manfred

--
-------                   Manfred Schmidt-Voigt                  -------