[vdr] Back annotating/renumbering timers.conf? (was: Re: Re: Some missing teletext-ID for Astra

nschmidt-nrw@t-online.de(Norbert Schmidt)  30.10.01 21:56

Once upon a time Norbert Schmidt shaped the electrons to say...

>> On Sun, 28 Oct 2001, Norbert Schmidt wrote:
>>> surprisingly detected, that even if a source (DVB-S) is connected
>>> to "scart in", teletext could be decoded on my sony-tv if TID is
>>> set correctly.
>>>
>>> So, I searched and just found/tested some within Klaus' original
>>> channels.conf missing TID. Here they are:

>of course, you are right. I didn't remember this posting, although I
>used it to actualize my own channels.conf. Maybe I really become old
>now, as my lady often says ;-).

>So: sorry if I spam this list

No, i found your hint with the Teletex-PIDs very valuable.

Normally I hesitate to update my channelss.conf as long as
i don't have  a  "atat" "automagigcally timer alinement tool" :-)

Usage exapmple:
atat timers.conf channels.conf channels.conf.new

results:
a back annotated/renumbered timers.conf.new

Home | Main Index | Thread Index