[vdr] Re: Some missing teletext-ID for Astra

High Sergei,
absolutly no problem. Your mail didn't sound "so", in fact it gave me the
neccesary tips and in fact it pointed you again to this feature ;-).

So, that's what this list is for.

CU Norbert

Am Mittwoch, 31. Oktober 2001 11:43 schrieben Sie:
> On Tue, 30 Oct 2001, Norbert Schmidt wrote:
>
> high Norbert!

> > > look for them in the list posted by Carsten Koch on this list some
> > > weeks ago (Subject "Up-To-Date Astra 19.2E TV channel list")
> >
> > of course, you are right. I didn't remember this posting, although I used
> > it to actualize my own channels.conf. Maybe I really become old now, as
> > my lady often says ;-).
> >
> > So: sorry if I spam this list
>
> Sorry if it sounded so, but I was _NOT_ blaming you for anything. Your
> mail was _NOT_ spam and I was just answering your question.
>

> in fact, your mail pointed me to the fact it is possible to receive
> teletext at all. I remember as I started to use VDR, I pressed the
> teletext button once and got no teletext and was assuming teletext is
> replaced by EPG on digital channels.
>
> So: thanks for your mail. (without it I still wouldn know of teletext on
> digital channels)
>
> c ya
>         Sergei

>          eMail:       Sergei.Haller@math.uni-giessen.de
> Be careful of reading health books, you might die of a misprint.
>                 -- Mark Twain

Home | Main Index | Thread Index