[vdr] A/V syncing in DVD replay

Based upon the recent patch by Andreas Schultz I have revised the
AC3 to PCM conversion when replaying a DVD in VDR, so that it now
adds PTS (Presentation Time Stamps) to the PCM audio data.

With the three DVDs I have ("X-Men", "Starship Troopers" and "Raumpatrouille")
audio and video are now in perfect sync when replayed over the DVB's A/V out.
Replaying the external AC3 data is now also done in the 'Output' thread, so
that there may also be changes in that area. However, since I don't have any
AC3 equipment I can't test that.

I have uploaded a pre-release of VDR 0.98 to

  ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/pub/people/kls/vdr/vdr-0.98pre2.tgz

which, amoung other fixes, contains this change to DVD replay.

I would appreciate if those amoung you who have a DVD drive installed
in their VDR machine could run tests with this version, and see whether
audio and video (replayed via the DVB card's A/V out!) are ok. There
might be DVDs out there with A/V multiplexing different than the ones
I had available for testing. If you have a DVD where audio/video replay
is broken or out of sync, please let me know.

Another test should be done by those with external AC3 equipment.
Please replay a "normal" VDR recording (that contains Dolby Digital
audio) as well as a DVD with your external AC3 hardware and check
whether audio and video are in sync. If they are not (which can very well
be the case), please provide the following information:

- channel the recording was taken from (in case of a VDR recording)
- DVD title (in case of DVD replay)
- estimated offset between audio and video (with positive numbers
  meaning that video comes _before_ audio)

I am planning to release an official VDR version 0.98 tomorrow (with some more
fixes and enhancements), but I would like to have the DVD A/V sync stuff tested
before that.

Klaus