[vdr] 40x4 - LCD for VDR

Hi,

I read something about Axel Gruber's LCD (40x4) and am very interested in
getting more information. So:

@Axel:
Could you please be so kind and give me a hint about the manufacturer and
where to find it and may be where to take a look at?

@List:
Has anybody else experiences with a 40x4 LCD? I probably should use
LCDproc and the VDR-LCD-Patch. But what is the result on the LCD-screen?
One screen with double width OR one two visible 20x4 screens (as I read at
LCDproc-Homepage)? Guess what I would like more ;-)

Thanks in advance
Norbert
Norbert Schmidt - eMail: nschmidt-nrw@t-online.de - D-47443 Moers, Germany

Home | Main Index | Thread Index