[vdr] Re: A/V syncing in DVD replay

Am 3.11.2001 um 15:04 schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:

> > An other problem occurs when i skip two chapters in 'Start Trek - First
> > Contact'. This problems exist since VDR have DVD support. I'm going to
> > test this with an newer version of libdvdread later.
> Chapter skipping works just fine here. Maybe this is a problem with this
> specific DVD? How exactly does the problem manifest itself?

Yes, it is only with this DVD. I start replay, skip two chapters (Yellow)
and VDR crashes with a segmentation fault. The EIT thread stays in memory
and is only stopable with SIGKILL.

I only found a DVDSUPPORTDEBUG in dvd.c (a #include "tools.h" is
missing to use this), and this gives no useable debug informations.

If you wish, i could run VDR in gdb and mail you the output.

Ciao, Thomas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index