[vdr] Re: 40x4 - LCD for VDR

> Could you please be so kind and give me a hint about the manufacturer and
> where to find it and may be where to take a look at?
www.lcd-modules.de - a small company in munich wich manufactures special lcd-modules...
this module costs ca. 450,- DM

But then you have  a realy big nice module wich you can read from a big distance...

> @List:
> Has anybody else experiences with a 40x4 LCD? I probably should use
> LCDproc and the VDR-LCD-Patch. But what is the result on the LCD-screen?
> One screen with double width OR one two visible 20x4 screens (as I read at
> LCDproc-Homepage)? Guess what I would like more ;-)
no - you will get 1 big lcdscreen...

the vdr patch uses the whole screen - it looks like this:

  DATE TIME           RECORDING STATUS OF THE CARDS
CHANNEL NAME
CURRENT PROGRAMM
NEXT PROGRAMM

I can sent you some photos if you want !

CU

Axel

Home | Main Index | Thread Index