[vdr] Re: Problems with mp3 Playback

Am Donnerstag, 1. November 2001 22:15 schrieben Sie:
> > I try to replay mp3's with Muempf's patch 0.9 for VDR and his patched
> > mpg123, the compile was ok.
> > But when i try to replay a File nothing hapens.
> >
> > There will be no errors in my logfile.
> > I've got the message that the output, decode and input threads are
> > started and directly ends.
>
> Does "directly ends" mean, that vdr crashes?

You can get some more messages (like the stderr output) when you start vdr
from console without -d for debugging.
something like mpg123: command not found maybe?
did you put mpg123 into /usr/local/bin ? Try to link it into /bin or /usr/bin
!

Greets,
Sascha Volkenandt

Home | Main Index | Thread Index